Moved to GitHub
The Waf Music Manager is a simple and fast application that makes fun to manage the local music collection.
Waf Music Manager is a free and open source software. See
- Designed to manage large music collections.
- Powerful search function.
- Start right away – no need to index your music collections first.
- Edit the metadata of multiple music files at once.
- Supports the music formats: MP3, WMA, M4A (AAC), WAV and MP4 (audio only).
- Supports the playlist formats: M3U and WPL (WPL files can only be read).
- Provides an audio file converter for the MP3 format.
- Supported languages: English and German.
- Small and lightweight application that needs less than 1 MB space on the local disk.
- Utilizes the resources of modern hardware: Uses multiple CPU cores and 64bit if available.
- Optimized for high resolution displays (High DPI).
- Build upon the next generation Windows API: Windows Runtime.